Great Kind of a Cat i

Subject: Great Kind of a Cat i
From: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 19:43:37 -0800
Hello Everyone:

We had a grrrrrreat time in the Desert this weekend and wish more of you
had been able to make it.  Thanks to Rick & Bonnie & Trina Mueller and
Bill & Maria & Yo Yo Graf for making the trek. We walked through
downtown Palm Springs to our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner on
Friday night.  Then on to the Tramway on Saturday morning where I
accidentally almost backed into the Muellers and Grafs when I forgot to
downshift and stalled on the hill.

After washing the cars at the hotel it was on to the Cruisin Association
of Palm Springs, Cruise Night in Palm Desert.  There must have been
about a hundred cars and more were turned away, but they sure liked our
Tigers.  And the best part was that the Muellers won BEST OF SHOW in
their blue Tiger with the hardtop.  Rick took a victory lap through the
parking lot after the show going slowly past the large contingent of
Corvette owners that regularly attend the event.  Rick's motto for
winning is "Park in the Dark".

Sunday found everyone having brunch at Steve's mother's house where I
prepared a first class brunch if I do say so myself.  More picture
taking and bragging about the Best of Show award by Rick. Last count was
now a 1000 cars at the Cruise Night.

So you missed a good time.  But everyone liked it so much, we think we
might do it yearly.  By the way, if you are planning a weekend in the
desert the Cruise Night is the first Saturday of every month at the
Waring Plaza in Palm Desert.  The hours are 5 pm to 9 pm, but get there
between 4 to 5 in order to get a parking spot.  This event is getting
more popular every month.  There are also places to eat in the shopping
center.

Regards,

Jane Sage