Re: Midget rack

To: Alpdavegre@aol.com
Subject: Re: Midget rack
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 08:12:01 -0500
Dave, I have this info, so give me a day and I will send it to you, if
you don't get it before hand.  If you buy the kit, there are some
missing steps in the instructions that you will need to put the kit
together.  While the steering has more effort at speeds of 1-3 mph, it
is fine after that.  I also have a 13.75" steering wheel, vs stock of
15.75", and 195-50/15 tires on the front.  The Miget R&P is suppose to
be more efficient and less effort to turn, and it is 2:7 vs 3:7 turns
lock to lock.