Ignitor Problem Update

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignitor Problem Update
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:16:12 -0000
 As some of you know the magnet trigger ring came apart on my Ignitor setup,
causing the engine to act like it was only running on two cylinders.
  I glued it back together and tried it without success. (the magnets may have
to be polarized in the same direction)
 I contacted CBS Performance (who I buy my Ignitors from) and told them of my
problem. They said they have had this happen before, but very rarely. They are
going to replace the magnet ring at no cost, even though I've used it for more
than four years--Ed
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE