LAT-1 Many Manifolds

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: LAT-1 Many Manifolds
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:41:06 -0800
I wouldn't have guessed the response I got from the manifold question
would be so large, and from some well known Tiger historians as well.

I have posted the original Benevides Hi-Rise Manifold picture, along
with the Brian
Moss photos, and his e-mail link (his name is a hot button).

For those used to navigating the web site, it can be found at
http://www.TigersUnited.com, under the "Parts & Services" heading
"Factory LAT Options", select the "LAT-1 Super Induction Kit" link and
you will find the original Rootes ad, with a little graphic enhancements
and some commentary.  At the bottom of the page is a hot link "Special
Manifolds from Brian Moss", where the other pictures are.

For those who would rather just "cut to the chase":

http://www.TigersUnited.com/partss/pp-lat1a.asp

is the specific page in question, with a link back to the original ad.

Learning to navigate the web site, however, should be a rewarding
experience, as there is so much linked to every heading, and the same
navigation bar is on every page to allow you to get back to where you
want to be.

Have fun, and let the list know what your opinion is.  Be warned in
advance, however, that "dimpled" votes are not counted.  {9->

Steve
--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most    >
B9472289              < important in your life     >

http://www.TigersUnited.com/gallery/SteveLaifman.asp

                            _/
                     _/_/_/