Exploded View Diagrams

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exploded View Diagrams
From: "Chuck Keding" <mhp@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:00:11 -0800
I have started the disassembly of my tiger (finally).  since much of the car
was disassembled when I bought it, exploded parts diagrams would be a great
help. I do not yet have the factory manual, and am working from TBON and
them team E-mails, etc.  I would also be interested in a copy of the
original manual if anyone has one.

Does anyone know if there are any exploded parts diagrams for the Mk1 tiger?
If so, where would they be located?  They would be invaluable for me so that
I can status what parts I have, which ones I need, and also to status the
condition of the parts I have to/need to restore.  I'm trying to minimize
the delays once I start reassembly and having all the parts would be great.
Ok, so I'm dreaming, but we all gotta take our best shot at it, right?

Thanks in advance of your replies.

Chuck