Turn Signal Stem Finish

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Turn Signal Stem Finish
From: H2Otor@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 23:00:38 EST
Frank
The turn signal stem on my MK1(B9470515) was black without the
pull back function to flash the head lights. I broke the nylon cam
return on it and bought a replacement in 1966 or 1967 and it had
a chrome stem with the pull back function to flash the head lights.

JOHN WATERTOR
B9470515

MATT
WHEEL COLOR
Also the correct color of the steel wheels is off white on the outside
and black on the inside. I took mine off the car in 1966 and stored
them so all I had to do was wipe the dust off and check.
IF I had a local paint shop that would give me a FREE electronic paint
match I would get the paint numbers for you.