RE: Photo Source

To: "'twojohnsons@home.com'" <twojohnsons@home.com>, randyw@wpcd.com
Subject: RE: Photo Source
From: Sencindiver Jim D NSSC <SencindiverJD@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:59:55 -0500
The words are a direct lift from a Road and Track article on the Sunbeam
Tiger II from September 1967.  Additionally, the photos depict a MK IA, not
a MK II Tiger.  No egg crate grill, Tiger I/IA side chrome, no SS wheel well
trim, etc.  The photos from the article correctly depict a MK II tiger.

Jim Sencindiver, PMS411C6
Surface Ship USW Combat Systems
Systems Engineering Group
703-604-5070 ext 240