Toploader parts needed

To: "'Tiger News Group List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Toploader parts needed
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:08:30 -0600
Ok with all of the stuff traded back and forth I am sorry I said anything.
I have decided to stick with a Toploader but would like to keep the HEH-E
box I have in tact and with the original engine.
I have another Toploader that is a wide ratio box with a dual bolt pattern
to the bellhousing but has a short tailshaft at only 14".
As I would like to build this tranny for the 350 stroker and do a complete
swap I am hoping that someone out there has a 15.5" tailshaft housing and
the matching main shaft. I hope to not pay with my first born and hope that
someone has the pieces and is willing part with them at a reasonable cost. I
hope that is not asking too much.
Any one have some leads for me????

Thanks in advance Listers!
Best Regards,