RE: dash

To: "'DJoh797014@aol.com'" <DJoh797014@aol.com>, tballou@trip.net
Subject: RE: dash
From: "Parfitt, Bill @ PDX" <BParfitt@GlacierNW.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 02:36:40 -0800
Listers,

  I believe the dashes Dave is talking about are made by a gentleman in
Colorado. I believe his name is Bill Pass. I bought one of them is burled
Olivewood and it is gorgeous. Bill sends you instructions, instrument
gaskets etc. He had both styles, with and without the cubby box door. I
originally asked if he would refinish my existing dash and he declined
saying it took too much effort and he'd rather build them from scratch. I
think I can did out the info if anyone wants it.  Bill is a real gentlemen
and a pleasure to deal with. Bill parfitt, Portland OR B382000505