Looking for a old Alpine race car - painted in blue metal flake

To: Tiger Digest <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a old Alpine race car - painted in blue metal flake
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 09:02:11 +0000
I am looking for a Blue Metal Flake Alpine race car with
Maroon paint underneath.  I know this is the Tiger digest but this was the
old Bob Richman car which raced in the early 60's built by Doane Spencer and
possibly the West Coast Tiger people have seen it.   It was maroon when it
raced for Richman and when it raced for Cal-Auto it was finally painted Blue
Metal
Flake.

Here is a big KEY to my search.... It was a Series II but when Steve Forines
spun into a post they grafted on a Series IV tail.

So, I'm not looking for a Series II... it should look like a series IV.

If you have seen or parted out an old Blue Metal Flake race car with maroon
which is a later series car  write me.

Thanks,

Steven Silverstein