Re: Headliner installation

To: CANISDOG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Headliner installation
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:41:08 -0500
Paul, I have yet to do mine also, so let me know what you find.

The information that I haves says to get the front and back
approximately correct, then pop rivet the front on to the top, and then
stretch the rear backwards.  Terrible english.

Anyway, are the sides and rear glued to the top, and yes my pockets are
longer that the rods, so I guess you cut them to fit.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks

Larry