RE: More Brakes (fluids)

To: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More Brakes (fluids)
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 06:11:55 -0800
Should not be a problem.  I would recommend the LUCAS brand DOT 5 racing
stuff that you can get (with some looking,) at the speed shops, particularly
those where they serve the off-road affectianatos, or the slammed down
rice-burners with the coffee can exhaust systems.  When you go looking for
the stuff, make sure that your baseball cap is on backwards.  :)  All
kidding aside, I know of a place in San Juan Capistrano, CA. where you can
get a litre of the stuff and they WILL do Mail Order....just not sure if, in
my old age, I can recall the name of the place....but hey, I know where it
is!

Regards,

Allan
B9472373