Oklahoma City Tiger for sale

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oklahoma City Tiger for sale
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:42:13 -0000
 Hi Tigers -I am passing this along to those who may be interested. The
usual disclaimers apply.  Ed

 Dear Ed,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Oklahoma City.  Please inform the
Tiger faithful that I have a 1966 Sunbeam Tiger for sale. Beautiful Black on
black, with the original Ford 269 cubic inch V8, built up to 289/275
horsepower by a professional. Original valve covers, LAT valve covers, LAT
Fiberglass hood with scoop, LAT alloy wheels.  Black interior, new panels
and new carpets, new seats, dash need freshening, but new burl walnut dash
with door coming from California restoration shop.  All original motor and
drivetrain, with Edlebrock manifold and bigger Holley carb.  Runs and drives
excellent.  Mechanically  a 10.
Cosmetically a 9.  Shiny, no hit chrome bumpers.  Car has never been in an
accident, hence, straight sheet metal.  No accidents, no stories. NEW dual
stainless steel exhausts, new Alpine CD am/fm stereo, new black canvas
convertible top from Caribou Canvas, professionally installed, Mercedes Benz
quality.  Original factory hardtop, and original factory hood.  All
paperwork from delivery on 7/30/66 to original owner in California.

$20,000.00 @ 405 - 840-5959.  Merry Christmas.  Dealers say "fly in, drive
home".  You could, but where will you put all the extra bits?  This is a
beautiful Tiger.  Straight and original.  Happy holidays.
jgarvey@mmcable.com

Best personal regards,
JOHN J. GARVEY