Re: Updated snap diagram

To: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Subject: Re: Updated snap diagram
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 16:09:22 -0500
Frank, there is an excellent article by Tom Erhart re installing the
carpet.  It may be on the United web site, but if not I will send it to
you.  Another member sent it to me.

Essentially, it adds snaps to the floor carpet on the driver and
passenger side, next to your tunnel snaps.  He also mentions that you
can add snaps on the carpet under the seat at the rear, just before the
vertical metal that goes up to the shelf.

This would put the number of snaps at between 19 and 21.

Let me know how you make out.

Larry

On the triangular alum plates at the door openings, the screws are #6 -
1/2" long, recessed phillips.