Re: T.R.A.C. / tech tips

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: T.R.A.C. / tech tips
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 08:41:56 -0500
Jim, I applaud your contribution, and hope this is the trend of the
future.  I too am doing the same thing, with articles to TE/AE and to
the United web site.

In another auto group I belong to, this is the norm, and if you ask a
question, you are likely to get 5-10 responses to the same question.

This same group has honest to goodness Experts who post responses on a
daily basis.

It is truly a nice experience to be able to get this kind of response
and help.

Larry