Re: Riveting Article

To: Clifford O Morgan <comorgan@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Riveting Article
From: Dick Barker <dickbarker@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 22:03:39 -0800
At 08:29 AM 01/10/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I looked at a copy of Mustangs & Fords at the news stand but did not see
>the article.  The magazine title had "Muscle" across the name.  Is a
>different magazine?
>
>Cliff Morgan
>'65 Tiger
>COMORGAN@JUNO.COM

Cliff,

Apparently you did get another magazine, because MUSTANGS & FORDS--which is
an EMAP-USA publication--does not have "Muscle" across the name.  Neither
is it another magazine titled "Mustangs & Fast Fords."  I had a little
trouble finding my copies, but finally succeeded at Crown Books (cheaper,
too).

I'm very pleased with the article because I think the author, Eric English,
wrote the most informative and ACCURATE narrative so far on the Le Mans Tigers.

  Keep looking for the mag, and good luck.

Dick Barker