Re: rivet overview auction

To: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: Re: rivet overview auction
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:23:28 -0700
Hi:
The rivet thing is sure a blast. A few years ago I bought a couple of pkgs.
of TIGER rivets in Chryco original bags. I mentioned this on one posting
and had a dozen guys from all over the world try to buy them from me. As it
turned out they are pop rivets designed to re-attach the side chrome on the
windscreen. One fellow, though, bugged me so much that I gave him the
ORIGINAL RIVET SECRET that I have not even used on my own car. I did trust
him that he was not trying to swindle anybody but even then I immediately
regretted sharing the ORIGINAL RIVET SECRET and swore never to reveal it
again. It shall go to the grave with me and only St. Peter and the Big Guy
will know the riveting secret.
Godspeed
Jc