Re: straight red tiger

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: straight red tiger
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 23:19:11 -0800
>Rob, where do you find such straight, rust free car's.

Well, that is really an interesting story. Actually,   I can thank Tom and
Bette for it.  The car had been stored for over 20 years. Evidently, the
engine had overheated and the owner took it out to do a rebuild and there
it sat, and sat, and sat.  Meanwhile, Bette and Jennifer used to go to
their nails done at a shop in Dublin and one of the ladies who worked there
had this Tiger.  Bette had known about it for 10 years or more.  The nail
lady always wanted to get rid of the car but her husband wouldnt let her.

Unfortunately, the womans husband passed away in either late Sept or early
October of 2000, so she called Bette and told her she wanted to sell the
car.  Now, Tom goes over to look at the car.

The next thing I know I am getting multiple phone calls from Tom to give
him a call back, but you see Jennifer and I were on vacation in
Hawaii.  Tom and I finally speak, and the rest is history.  There was no
way I could pass up such a good candidate for restoration everything was
there, and it had never been hit.  Who could ask for more? Well,  it might
have had a decent paint job.  Now it has absolutely no paint!  We are
having a good time with it, and I am sure Rick doesnt mind either.