Re: interior color

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>, "Terry Morton" <tmorton@bmi1915.com>
Subject: Re: interior color
From: "Stuart Brennan" <sbrennan@ncounty.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:32:07 +0000
I am jealous.  A tan interior would look just great with my Tiger's "forrest
green" exterior (not 86).  But I've told myself that I am not spending a penny
on cosmetics until all the mechanical and bodywork issues are under control,
then new paint, then the interior.  Years away.

Anyway, I've seen light Tiger interiors done with the light pad and roll, and
somehow it doesn't look right.  Plus, I'd be concerned about the light pad
reflecting in the windshield.  And doing the pad in black and the roll in tan
would look even stranger.

Just my opinion.

Stu