Re: my tiger got way hot today, thanks gano!!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my tiger got way hot today, thanks gano!!
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:40:16 -1000
well unless you bought and installed one i doubt you have it. it is a filter
that goes into you top rad hose. i think i got mine at cat radiators. look for
them on the internet. also CAT the tiger shop has them but you have to be a
member and the rad shop was cheaper. buy a brass model and chunk the housing.
just up the screen in you top hose just before the rad. be sure the screen is
larger then you rad entrance or it will end up in the rad. do not buy the
cheaper
plastic version!
later
chris