Jacket Patch-Tiger

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jacket Patch-Tiger
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 21:10:01 -0800
Recently I was given a new, very nice summer jacket that unfortunately has a
stitched on theme that I take no perticular interest in (I will not mention
the pastime of wacking little white balls with sticks that are often made of
space age materials). This insignia appears over the left chest area and is
3-3/4" high and 3-1/4" wide. Are there any known Tiger oriented patches
available that might cover this. I would prefer something generically Tiger.
I am not a STOA member and though I am not familar with what CAT has (though
I am a member) if it is the animal picture with CAT on it I would rather
forgo that. The College I work at has an Exotic Animal Training Facility
.... and well I think you can see the confusion. Thanks to anyone who takes
to their closets with a measuring device. Tom