Wood models

To: "Tiger List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wood models
From: "Derek White" <derekw@coppernet.zm>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 10:03:02 +0200
Hi all,

I had a very nice ebony model of a 1925 Bugatti made for my
father-in-law-to-be's birthday. It was about 14" long and detailed with
copper, brass, leather. Turned out very nicely and cost me $80.

If anyone out there would like a car made, they could send me the pictures
(post or e-mail -- under 100kbytes please) and I will get it made, make sure
it is well made and send it over (that will cost more and will depend on the
way I send it DHL vs. surface mail.)  Probably anything from $20 to $100.

I can scan some photos of the Bugatti model and send them if anyone is
interested.
Maybe someone can post them on their site since e-mailing larges files takes
ages and costs lots from here. This model turned out well proportioned
because I got photos from all four sides (and I loaned him my Dremel tool!)
Advantage of getting a tiger made is that he can look at my stripped shell
to get additional info. He takes about 2-3 weeks to make it by hand. Several
orders will probably get a discount.

I'm not making any money on these so please minimise my effort. Please don't
send me massive (over 100k) files as coneections are slow/expensive here. I
wouldn't bother offering this except that I was so impressed-- but the usual
disclaimers apply.

Regards, derek

Derek White
Zikomo Brewing Co.