Re: FW: Dual Brake Master Cylinder Conversion-Long Technical

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: FW: Dual Brake Master Cylinder Conversion-Long Technical
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:14:11 -0500
Jim and Bob, there is a very interesting article in the current issue of
Grassroots Motorsport magazine on brakes.  The only book that I have
read that is also recommendable is the Brake Book by Pough (spelling),
an HP Book.

After talking to lots of people in the brake industry, suppliers, there
is very little real help in designing a new brake system.  They all tell
you to do the engineering, and adjust afterwards.

I was really disappointed that the major after market brake suppliers
offered little to no help technically.  The most help in design was from
the Brake Book and Dave Bean Engineering.

BTW, I put a Datsun 210 tandem MC in my Tiger, with Wilwood fronts, Fiat
rears, and Lockheed booster for the fronts only.

Larry