Re: Potential alternate power plant for Tigers and Alpines?

To: "Stuart Brennan" <sbrennan@ncounty.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Potential alternate power plant for Tigers and Alpines?
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:36:42 -0500
Wow, I actually got a ride in a Chrysler Turbine car! One of my fondest
childhood memories. My freind's grandfather owned the local
Chrylser-Plymouth dealershhip. We were hanging out in the front yard of his
house one evening when his grandfather pulled up in a Turbine Car!
He was in the passengers seat and we were blown away!
He got out, asked if we wanted to go for a ride. Yeah, like we were going to
say no!
We only went around the block, but it was special. Chysler was doing some
kind of promotion with the area dealers, and we were lucky enough to have a
"connection".

Paul Burr