Exhaust

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:40:00 -0800 (PST)
The body shop "chopped out" my exhaust system when
they did my car. They cut the down pipes (I don't have
headers).  I wasn't really happy with the amount of
squeezing done to get the exhaust through the frame
passages anyway.  What is the conventional wisdom for
new exhaust (cost is starting to be a factor).  Do I
go to the local exhaust guy or does someone sell a
kit? (I see Rick only has Tiger headers and Alpine
exhaust systems).  I don't have headers, but should I
change to them?

Thanks,

Chris

Tiger in pieces and consuming $ fast.