Summary of oil filter

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Summary of oil filter
From: "Rose, Mark G" <mrose@ou.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:34:19 -0600
Theo already beat me to the punch. Good summary of the options for the oil
filter set-up.

Since I have the stock headers(not cannon style), I can't use the bolt-on
adapters. I could use the valence or left fender option, but I don't want to
yet.(Give me a few times having to change the filter, and I'll be ready)
I saw someone asking for a picture of the cannon style headers and I would
also like to see one.

I went to the hose shop and had them build some new hoses with the original
fittings. As people have cautioned, my concern is that the ID will not allow
for sufficient flow. We'll see.

About the thermostat - I appreciate everyone's comments and I'm going with
the 180. I know how the car performs with the 160 and if I don't like the
new one, I can change back.

Thanks for the input.
Mark