PCV Connections

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: PCV Connections
From: "Larry Rominger" <larrydr1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 21:33:42 -0600
I was getting the Tiger dusted off for spring and summer fun when I recalled a
thread on this list addressing PCV connections and possible engine damage.
Currently the valve cover with the PCV connection is attached to a vacuum port
on the carb body. The other valve cover merely has an open cover and vents to
the air. Does this side need to be connected to the air cleaner via vacuum
hose or is my set up OK? This is on a 289, not a 260. Any assistance is
welcomed.

Larry Rominger
B9473280