Re: Tiger

To: <CAHuwe@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 03:23:48 -0800
Don't know how badly it's wrecked, but.....  I've got a Tiger tub that is a
wreck also.  Totally bare non-rolling shell.  Blitzed hard in the front and
other body work to deal with, but it's a DRY west coast car.  Undoubtedly a
handful to fix, but with the new laser (etc.) machines, could be done.  Clip
the Alpine on the front and get a nice paint job in the process, bolt
everything else on.
Even by TAC standards, you'd have a Tiger, not an Alger.  I wouldn't ask a
fortune for it.  Just a thought.

                                            Chris Hill