memerable tiger character

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: memerable tiger character
From: John Willits <jwwillits@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:14:42 -0800
 Some years ago...probably early eighties...Tiger Tales magazine sported a
furry, Tazmanian Devil type character truckin' along in a stylized
Tiger..big tires etc: The character appearead for a few years I believe.
 An inch by an inch and a half or so cartoon that appeared on the back of
the mag if my memory is correct...I really adored that character and
reproduced it a number of times...I lost my old issues of Tiger Tales some
years back during a move and am asking any of you readers if you might look
for that character, scan it and e-mail it to me. I would be eternally
greatful....and would love to see it return to our magazine.
 John Willits
 B9470075