Re: Soft top frame

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Soft top frame
From: geewhiz <geewhiz@inreach.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:10:57 -0800
Derek White wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone out there have a soft top frame for a Mk1 tiger? Is it the same
> as all alpines? What sort of price am I going to have to pay?
>
> Thanks, derek

Last November, I sold a really poor condition soft top frame for $26 on ebay,
just to give you a ballpark.

Have you contacted Sunbeam Specialties, 408-371-1642?  Rick McLeod usually has
lots of used parts, reasonably priced.

Gerard
--
Change your own oil?  Want to save money and help
the Earth?  You need BOB!  http://www.BOB2000.com

Fast Fords, ATV's, & A Moving Tribute to My Late Father
Personal Homepage: http://www.bob2000.com/4277.htm

I delete old emails.  Be sure to quote our previous correspondence!