Re: SUNI Tapes

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SUNI Tapes
From: RSpontelli@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 23:47:36 EST
Several  of you have asked about the price of the tapes, among other things.

Here's part of a message I just got from Darrell explaining what's up with
the tapes and the price:

We are in the process of ordering tapes from the original high quality 1989
copyrighted master tapes.  We do not have the final exact  price from the
supplier, but assume the cost will be approximately $25 per tape, just like
they were in 1989.

We did not attempt to make any money on them then, only to cover expenses.
 Same goes today.  The supplier is in the middle of a major project so we
expect it will take a few weeks in order to take delivery and prepare the
tapes with "SUNI" logos and inserts.

We will contact everyone on our list with the exact cost of tapes and
shipping as soon as the information is available.  Meanwhile, we are
compiling a list of interested people, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail
addresses.  We will contact everyone just as soon as we have the final
figures.