the adventure begins anew...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: the adventure begins anew...
From: Pappentl@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:28:02 EST
it seems to be time; my tiger was completely stripped twelve years ago, moved
from the sunny south to the frozen north, had its body work done, moved to
the east coast, and it has now occupied half of its current garage for 8
years.  now i have a few quotes from body shops for the final removal of
dent, dings and weld lines, and paint. so, my question is, before i send it
off to a shop, are there any final things to think about, any really good or
bad body shop stories to share (either on or off line)?  the car was
readi-stripped and now sits in dp primer.  tia.

...tom

ps, yes norm, i will get you the rear axle number...