Re: Tiger Owner??

To: Holden@npo.bae.com, tigers@autox.team.net, CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tiger Owner??
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 16:08:02 EST
Bill,       RE\:  Cruise Night at Old Town
 I couldn't get close enough to see the color of the car or its wheels, but
it was a great show.  About a 40 minute parade of "anything you brung".  The
slow cruising is great.  About  75% of the cars have dual exhaust with good
sounding pipes.  The smell of the raw gas  and the sound would have made an
environmentalist cry, but the rest of us loved it.
 Having Chuck won't be my gain because my main residence is in Vermont.
Mark L.