Re: "Get Smart"on TV ...Saturday

To: SloMoIV@aol.com, Tiger289@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Get Smart"on TV ...Saturday
From: "scott van every" <irishve@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:15:30 -0800
Andy and Fellow Listers:
Funny you should mention "Get Smart".  I'm selling my Tiger and was
contacted by a man here in So. Calif. who buys cars for the studios.  He
said his current assignment is to buy two original Tigers for a "Get Smart"
remake.  This guy was a very interesting man to talk to and deal with.  We
ended up $500.00 apart,but he does make fast decisions.  He says he has
about 200 cars including one of Caroll Shelby's two (the other one belongs
to Bill Cosby) turbo charged 427 Cobras.  He used to own the original "Get
Smart" Tiger, but had to sell it back to the studio.
Scott
B9471989