Wiring Harness

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring Harness
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:31:31 -0700 (PDT)
I was looking over my wiring harness before I attempt
to reinstall it into my car.  I notied that the white
tach wire that runs from the ignition switch to the
tach is semi-melted (somebody must have let some, but
not all of the smoke out).  No visible burnt marks but
the plastic was melted lightly to the next wire.  I am
an idiot to replace just the one wire rather than
replace the who harness ($260 bucks).  Would I be
likely to set my car ablaze?  This car is starting to
go through my money faster than the NASDAQ.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Chris
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/