Does anyone in CAT remember this car ?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Does anyone in CAT remember this car ?
From: DBabcock@wecocbc.com
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:34:26 -0700
I recently purchased B382001261 (JAL 661264) and am looking for any
history that I can find on it  It is (in theory) a Southern California
car with a purported original owner of "Robert Sanders" in the San
Diego area.  The car came north in 3/97, and then went to Colorado.
It has a CAT sticker on the wing window, so wonder if anyone down
there might remember the car?  Norm has very little info. in the
registry.

It is a red MK1A (originally BRG) with roll bar.  Cragar mags.  F4B.
Missing power brake servo and original air cleaner.  Definitely more
of a driver than a show car.  Looks to have seen some use in its life.

Sound familiar to anyone ?  Thanks.

Doug Babcock