Nisonger Instrument Company

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Nisonger Instrument Company
From: Hal436@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 19:41:45 EDT
This belongs in the 'For What It's Worth' File

I purchased a Smiths Clock from Nisonger a few months ago and noticed some
spots on the inside of the glass.  Rather than take a chance on damaging the
instrument and voiding the warranty, I called Nisonger and they suggested
that I return the instrument to them for cleaning.  They had the instrument
for a fair amount of time which did not present a problem for me.

I sent an E Mail last Friday inquiring  into the status of the instrument.  I
received a response that afternoon apologizing for the delay and that the
clock would be shipped that day.  I received another E Mail this afternoon
from Peter Bayer again apologizing for the 'unnecessary delay'. Quotes from
Peter.

It might appear to be a small point, but it is refreshing to do business with
someone who is willing to accept responsibility for an event,  willingly
apologizes for a minor delay and does not attempt to make excuses.

I do not know if anyone else has had any experience with Peter Bayer or
Nisonger Instrument Company , but I will not hesitate to use his services or
obtain items from his firm in the future, nor will I hesitate to recommend
Nisonger to an acquaintance, friend or colleague

Hal Jean
B382000704