Windshield and STS-100

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Windshield and STS-100
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:48:33 -0400
Fokes
        Just got back from watching the STS 100 space shuttle lift off from
about
5 miles away.  The noise is outstanding.  My Tiger 351C can't come close
evem with open headers.   A brand new Tiger NOS green windshield was setting on
my door step when I got back.  Jeff Howarth in England sent it to me. Thanks a
bunch!  Took only 2 days.  I wish the USA Tiger Vendors were that fast.

        If you are interested in STS 100 space shuttle pictures go to:
<http://www-pao.ksc.nasa.gov/kscpao/captions/hotpics.htm>

( note there is a dash and NOT a period after www"

        My wife works at the space center and puts the captions on
the photos and puts the photos on the internet.  At 6pm Eastern daylight
time there are only 3 digital pictures on the web of the launch as well as
a bunch of the crew etc.  Later there will be regular film photos
available.  Click on the thumbnail and you will get a photo that is
about 2X3 feet.  These high resolution photos are basicly for the news media.
If you have a color printer, they are real neat.
        Mean while I will have to cook my own supper as my wife will
probably be working until dark thirty.
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others