RE: Gasoline Prices x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "'tjordan'" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>, DJoh797014@aol.com
Subject: RE: Gasoline Prices x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Frank Marrone <Fmarrone@turinnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:22:39 -0700
We fit three kids (one a baby), two adults and all our luggage just fine in
our Crown Vic.  Then again by Tiger standards maybe some would consider that
a SUV by size class.  Before the baby we did the same thing with the two
kids in our Honda Civic.  Getting the kids and all our stuff in the Civic
was quite a trick and maybe not too comfortable but it worked.  No serious
offense to the SUV crowd but all my friends who own them seem really good at
rationalizing their existence.

Frank
B9471116