Traction Bar ?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Traction Bar ?
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:55:20 -0700
I have the traction bar that is the round tube style mounted under the front
part of the leaf spring. The rear attachment bolts to the bottom of the
spring U-bolts that has a part number  FMW 52-54 and is clipped on one
corner. I'm sure there is some Tiger name/number for this that I have heard
a 100 times before, but it eludes me at this moment.

 My question is what is the proper direction to mount this, with the clipped
corner Inside or Outside and does the clipped corner go to the Back or the
Front?

 Thanks for any help. After 16 months of pulling parts off - FINALLY - a few
are actually going back on (though the car will be driveable no time
soon).Tom Witt B9470101