Re: power glide in a tiger?

To: <cvaught@hawaii.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: power glide in a tiger?
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 21:06:10 -0700
I have always said, your car, it is yours to do with as you see fit. Do not
worry about what anyone says. I am just glad you brought one back to life
even, if, gasp, you put a chhhh, er chebby power slide in it. I will be
looking forward to your exploits at the local strip also. I usta run mine
way back when I had this really hopped up 289 in it. With small slicks I was
able to get to 11.5 or so and 120+. But man that was a long. long time ago!

mayf