All British Motorcar Show, May 20, 2001 - Dixon, CA

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: All British Motorcar Show, May 20, 2001 - Dixon, CA
From: M Sawhill <sawhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 20:54:06 -0700
Hello, Listers:

United British Sports Car Club of Sacramento is presenting their 16th
Annual All British Motorcar Show & Swap Meet on Sunday, May 20th at the
Dixon Mayfair Grounds in Dixon, CA.  It is $15 for pre entries (by May
12) or $20 after that.  Swap space is available to private parties for
$15 or businesses for $25.  We traditionally have close to 200 cars and
75 swap vendors and this event is free to the public.  More information
and the application form can be seen at www.ubscc.org.

There are only two Alpines registered and no Tigers, so please sign up
now if you are interested.  In order to receive an individual car class,
three cars must be pre registered of the same marquee.  We had a couple
of Tigers in past years, but not enough pre entries to insure their own
class.  Please sign up now for a guaranteed win for 1st - 3rd place!

Feel free to e-mail me if you need more information as I am one main
contact for this event.

Thanks-
Mac Sawhill
B9470860