Series 3 ST Parts Car

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Series 3 ST Parts Car
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:19:47 EDT
List,
I am in the process of parting a series 3 ST.  In an effort to avoid listing
all this stuff on E-Bay I would like to just fill requests if there are any.
Prices will be fair and shipping swift.
The engine and trans have been sold along with the seats, center console and
soft top bows.  There are plenty of good parts and sheet metal, dash, gauges,
switches, doors, door guts, grill, front suspen, rear suspen, windshield
frame, windshield, frame, door glass and much more.  I also have three wire
wheels that need blasting and painting.
Write for availability and price.

Paul
Colorado