Rear Axle assembly info needed

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Axle assembly info needed
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:36:24 -0700
 Listers,

  It has been about 10 months since I pulled my rearend apart. Now that it
is (finally) going back together I looked to the Tiger shop manual and found
the picture and discription too limited to make sure I will be doing it
right. Below is the way I -THINK- it goes. If I am wrong please correct me.
Moving from the inside to the out the order is(?):
inner seal - bearing (roller part, pressed on axle) - bearing outer race -
shims - bearing retainer plate - paper gasket - brake backing plate - paper
gasket - outer seal

Also I am still looking for the elusive rear bearing shims. One lister
thought he might have them, but has yet to confirm after a number of days.
Would like two .003 and two .005 (or whatever is closest to that) if anyone
has any. Thanks, Tom Witt B9470101