desperate sports car owners

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: desperate sports car owners
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:52:54 +0100
Well,

how can I possibly own up to this?

I was shopping today for a present for my little girl and was looking at
dolls, there I confessed!!! 8-)

Anyhow, naturally I strayed as far as I could under the circumstances
and guess what, BARBIE DOLL now has at her disposal a classic British
open sportscar in red.

Well, I prepared to list my Harrington and Tiger as being for sale cheap
in a desperate attempt to save embarrassment, but guess what, it was an
MGA roadster !!!!!

I guess that is a great one to throw back at anyone who says the Sunbeam
is not a real sports car, especially if they drive an MG

If anyone called Ken has an MGA I apologise  8-)

--
Jeff Howarth