All British Motorcar Show - May 20, Dixon, CA

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: All British Motorcar Show - May 20, Dixon, CA
From: Mac & Kenda Sawhill <sawhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 21:27:40 -0700
Hello again listers,

I just wanted to give you an update on the number of Tigers that have
registered for the car show I told you about earlier.  Bill Van
Velkinburg has registered his Harrington Tiger, but we don't have any
other Tigers!  However, there is an individual class for Alpines.  We
already have 100 British cars that have pre-registered.

There is still time for you to register your Tiger.  If you know you are
going, but you haven't signed up yet, please do so by Saturday, May 12th
to get a Tiger class.  I would sign my Tiger up, but I have it stripped
it down to the chassis!  If you can't show your car, make plans to
attend if only to see Bill's amazing car.

You can get the application and see previous photos by going to
www.UBSCC.org for more information.  Or, e-mail me and I will help any
way I can.

Thanks & hope to see you at the show!

Mac Sawhill