Re: Tiger Frame Reinforcement

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger Frame Reinforcement
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 17:18:03 -0400
Club Editors/Authors.  This issue of frame strengthening solutions is
something I did from old articles, with a couple of new twists.

Since I did not write or originate most of these ideas or articles, could the
club editors and or authors contribute them to the United site.

Having a strong and safe car is something that we all want to promote.

The work I did was crossmember (lots of work here), front frame rails, front
of rear spring supports, crossmember exhaust hole reinforcements, panhard rod
supports, and traction master mounts, plus the use of grade 8 bolts in the
proper locations.

I think it is about time the Authors of these fine articles take a bow, and
the clubs be recognized for the support of safety of these cars that are now
34-36 years old.

Personally, I can't think of any reason not to offer this information to
everyone. If this is not the case, let me know off line, or publish to the
entire group, which ever is right for you.

Larry