Re: Rust-free Tiger body wanted (fwd)

To: "Dan" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Rust-free Tiger body wanted (fwd)
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 17:22:06 -0400
At 01:22 PM 5/28/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Jim,
>
>    How did you make room for a 460????? Not sure about the 9" rear, does it
>come with the car and there is another 4:11 rear for $800 or is the 4:11
>also the 9" rear which you plan to remove if someone does not want it for
>$800???
>
>Dan Eiland
>Confused in El Paso (not unusual according to my wife)

The 9" rear is a 4.11 limited slip Contential (never could spell that)
with disk brakes. Shortened  to allow BIG tires under a Tiger/Alpine.
If no one wants it then they can take the body for free. Shipping NOT! included.
        Moved the firewall back, added new frames,  moved the inner
fender wells out.
        The Alpine is in Palm Bay, Florida.
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others