Re: Tires-not Tiger specific

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tires-not Tiger specific
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@home.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:34:07 -0600
Good idea, Mark. Actually, most tire stores will sell 'take-offs' at
substantially reduced prices, and still offer decent warranty. One situation
that
comes up here in Calgary reasonably often is that a particular line of vehicles
will get delivered to a dealer with inappropriate tires, so they hit up one of
the better tire dealers, and get them to change over all of the cars with the
dealer's choice. Then the tire dealer can resell the OEM tires at a pretty good
discount.

Theo