To Tim Ronak

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: To Tim Ronak
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 09:40:11 -0400
Hi Tim.  Tried to send this to you yesterday, but it bounced 4 times, so
here it is again on the Tiger Net lists.  Funny address was the same as
in my address book, but just would not go through.

Hi Tim, and Thanks for the info on the pay-for-view new rules on the
site.  Your idea
was great, and I subscribed, but frankly, if there is an alternative,
and for free,
then it is a no brainer.  I appreciate your work on this soon to close,
at least to
me, site.

Steve's Tiger United site is providing a great alternative, at the right
time, so, Go
Steve.

Thanks Tim for your work.

Larry